• Featured post

    GOD OF THIS WORLD

                                                                          GOD OF THIS WORLD Scripture declares that Satan is the ‘god of thi...

    Holy Soldier Of God

    SOLDIER VOW
    I am a soldier at war
    I have one God with three distinct natures
    God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost
    They are my Battalion Commander
    The Word of God is my Sword and Shield
    The Holy Ghost is my guide
    The King of all Kings and Lord of Lords is my Victorious Warrior.
    I have one goal, one mission and one vision
    To seek God, to proclaim His splendor and to unite the saints to worship God in His majesty!





    I am a soldier at war
    We abhor
    The pride of wealth
    The pride of power
    The pride of lust
    And anything that set itself against the Word of God!

    I am a soldier at war
    Our virtues:
    Humility, Truth, Courage and Love

    We humble ourselves before God so that we might see His greatness in our lives!
    We speak truth even if it cost our life!
    God alone is our courage!
    Love is the most powerful tool we have!

    I am a soldier at war
    Against the invisible forces of satan in the invisible world!
    We see satan as defeated adversary who could not do anything but to flee from us!
    By the power and might of our Lord Jesus Christ,
    satan could not stand and he is tremble and doesn’t know where he is going!

    I am a soldier at war
    Against sin,
    We make sin as our worse enemy!

    I am a soldier at war
    Against our own will,
    We make ourselves slave in righteousness so that we might be qualified for battle!

    I am a soldier at war
    We are destined to make war!
    We are destined to glory in Christ alone!
    We are destined for freedom!
    We are destined for eternity!

    I am a soldier at war
    To our Heavenly Father,
    We are thankful for qualifying us to become thy soldiers!
    We are thankful for the death of thy Son on the Cross!
    We are thankful for thy grace!
    We are thankful for thy Holy Ghost!
    We are thankful for all you’ve done in our lives!

    I am a soldier at war
    With all gratitude with the interceding of the Holy Ghost who is at work every time
    We give God the highest glory in earth and in heaven!

    Who am I?

    I am a SOLDIER

    “I will continue to live my life as a soldier in Jesus name with my full Armor On!”

    BE PASSIONATE
    GOD BLESS YOU!

    No comments